Mobdro for Kodi – Mobdro now come to Kodi / XBMC. Kodi is one of the popular free Android IPTV (Internet Protocol Television) nowadays. This is kind of system which enables Smart TVs to make live streaming.
How to Download & Install Mobdro for Kodi
Here we will show you how to setup Mobdro for Kodi. The tutorial below will show us step-by-step how-to download and install Mobdro IPTV Add-on for Kodi :
1. First we have to open Kodi software. From Kodi main menu, we navigate to System >> File Manager >> Add Source.
2. A new window will appear. Then select None in Add File Sources and click OK.
3. A virtual keyboard will appear and we need to write this following url correctly : http://lvtvv.com/repo/ and then select Done.
4. Select menu Enter a Name for this Media Source. Give it a name, for example : Mobdro Kodi and then select OK.
5. Back to Kodi main menu and then navigate to System >> Add-ons >> Install From Zip File.
6. Select the name we gave in Step 4. For example we will select Mobdro Kodi as I gave that name before in step 4.
7. We will see 2 files : Kodil.zip and Repository.ah.zip. Select “Repository.ah.zip”
8. Wait until the add-on enabled notification appear and then click on it. We will see different options. Select Get Add-Ons >> AH Add-on repository >> Video Add-Ons.
9. Then we select Mobdro >> Install. Wait for the add-on enabled notification and then we are done.
That’s it ! Now we are ready to use Mobdro for Kodi for video streaming. The Kodi Mobdro add-on can be found under Video add-ons.
Notes: recently Mobdro app can not run properly on Kodi and still no update from Mobdro developer about this matter. So please be patient.